Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Ramblings of Soul Surfer

Well hello there!
I haven't been on here as much as I've liked to. Getting over a cold. Pre-Bird Flu! Been playing with my new Pioneer DJM-500 mixer. Can't figure how to hook it up to my speakers on my stereo. But it works fine with my mixer on my PC and headphones. I did go out and vote Tues. And yes it was a victory for the Dems. Unfortunately measure M in Sonoma county did not pass. If anything it will make the citizens of Sonoma co. aware of genetically engineered food vs. Organic food.

I got all irate about O'Reily's comments about the Coit tower this week. Considering that I personally know members of the Coit family, I was disgusted by this so called conservative idiot that he is. I'm sure my friend and her family have just shrugged it off.

The holidays are in gear. I'm not much into going shopping. I dig the xmas tunes though. I asked Kait if it would be okay to use one of our photos and slap it on a xmas card this year. She said she was all for it but didn't feel like signing all of the cards. Scrooge! I am trying not to listen to xmas songs until at least the last week of Nov. I don't want to get sick of them 2 weeks before Dec. 24 or sooner.

Well I'm off to work. Tomorrow Kait and I are going to attempt to make a pot roast in a crock pot for the 1st time. Rats off to ya!

No comments: