Monday, November 28, 2005

How was your Thanksgiving?

The food was good. Kait's turkey came out excellent. We had an epic scrabble session after dinner. I think next year we should just go to someone's house for dinner. I didn't mind hosting. If I didn't have to go to work the next day it might have been better.

Going to be putting up my xmas decorations soon. Sometimes I think some weird little creature that's been living in my boxes is going to pop out and bite me. That's my only concern getting my stuff out to do xmas.


Puffy should be back today from New Orleans. She went down there for 8 days with codepink.org I wonder how that went for her. Perhaps I can post some pictures with her permission. I've heard from another friend who went down there with the red cross, that it was extremely stressful and sad. She saw alot of devastation and loss. She said the red cross organization was politized as well.

Well anyhoo, hope you all have a good week...smell ya later.

No comments: