Sunday, November 26, 2006

AND ANOTHER THANKSGIVING THREAD....

So Kait came over and yet again she made a fantastic turkey. Mmmmmm...good. The night before I went to the movies with my friends and saw "HAPPY FEET" what a great feel good flick. Marchelle went and saw it another 3 times so far! I didn't think it would make me cry, darn those cute fuzzy penguins. The next day I told Kait all about it in my kitchen just as she walkded thru the door. I started to get teary eyed like Rita Wilson did in "Sleepless in Seatle" when she was describing "An Affair to Remember" to Tom Hanks' character and the other actor in the scene. My sweet Kait has soooo much patience-I just rambled on and on about this cute movie and how the other penguins ostrisized Mumble because he couldn't sing, only dance, and he was befriended by these short little penguins who spoke in a mexican accent, and ended up saving his people just when it looked bleak for him.

Anyhoo, it rained this weekend. They put the christmas decorations up downtown. It sort of feels like the holidays. I'm sort of into it. I'll end up putting my tree up later this week.

No comments: