Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Let's Groove Tonight.....

Well I didn't go to a vigil tonight. I went & ran about 4 miles. I guess my priorites are different than I thought. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about "Fitzmas in November" even though it sounds like cutains for Rover & Dickie.
Congratulations to the Chicago White Sox. I am sure somewhere my ex Colleen is getting really drunk. Something about Sox fans, they are not like A's fans, you know fair-weathered, root for your team when they are winning. Sox fans are true and border line obsesive. I remember that skit on SNL. These Sox/Bulls fans were sitting around that table eating links and drinking beer, then pan to this woman in a dress with make-up caked on her face talking in an exaggerated south side accent and I turned to Colleen and said, "Do they really act like that?" She said "Yeah" while she was rolling on the floor.
Tommorow we go to therapy. Sometimes I wonder if the therapist is anxious to let us go. I think she likes us(when we're not fighting). Well we'll see.

No comments: