Thursday, February 15, 2007

I HATE MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since last Dec. , after I made some changes to my blog, I lost the ability to post pictures and every post was all jumbled up on the screen. So I haven't posted much since then. Yet so much has happenend. The latest is that since the stupid AT&T phone company did some work on my phone line I haven't been able to log on. Actually I think that has to do with my new landlord. He moved in recently.

And yet with all of these changes I ask myself what has changed with me? Well I realized that there was nothing I could do about my computer but yet I am closer and closer to switching to high-speed internet service. I also have taken some patience with my garden this year. In November I planted for the very first time tulips, dandelions, crokus', and my personal favorite FRESIAS.! So I have waited and they are started to bloom. I'm so excited.

Well I hope to be posting some pictures here soon after I figure out this new "Picasa-thingy" that comes with the new blogging format. Toodle loo.

No comments: