Friday, December 08, 2006

MR. SPONGE-A-LINI'S PERSON OF THE YEAR 2006 IS.......

Jennifer Shiman & her 30 second bunnies.

After thinking who I wanted to make my very own person of the year it came down to the only logical choice.

This year was filled with lots of winning Democrats, corruptive Republicans, silly celeberties, a horrible self-willed war, I needed to choose someone who did exactly what they are supposed to do; entertain.

I must have clicked on "Clarence & Woodgie" more than 100 times so far. Had a bad day go click on the Bunnies' version of "The Exorcist". Check out those bunny ears on those sheep in "Brokeback Mountain" ("I'm not queer!") And don't forget to view " this bun's for you", Kait's favorite link. She can do the dance. And speaking of the dance,("I'm gonna do the dance-do-dad00") I really think Jennifer should add "Flashdance" to her many requests. The bunnies would look cute in leg warmers and a welding mask.

Y!



No comments: